The following fees are payable by landlords:
For the Jack Package, per property/per tenancy
- £99 to up front
For the Queen Package, per property/per tenancy
- 10% of the first 6 months’ rent.
For the King Package:
- £299 set up fees, (depending on the amount of administrative work required to take on a property) payable only once at the commencement of the first tenancy.
- 12% of monthly rent payable monthly, deductible from rent collected
- £99 re-let fees payable at the start of each new tenancy
- Special discounts available for portfolio lets
- Quotation provided after a survey of the property and an evaluation of the level of service required by the landlord
- Supervision and Arrangement of Works WHERE NOT COVERED BY MANAGEMENT AGREEMENT: 10% of the Cost of Works with a minimum fee of £55.00
- Additional UNSCHEDULED INSPECTION at the request of the Landlord (to visit and provide a written report) - £55.00
- Issuing a Section 21 Notice, Section 8 Notice or any other Legal Notice WHERE NOT COVERED BY MANAGEMENT AGREEMENT a fee of £95.00
- Attendance at court or tribunal proceedings WHERE NOT COVERED BY MANAGEMENT AGREEMENT A fee of £55.00 per hour or part thereof, per hour.
- Checking furniture and fittings for compliance WHERE NOT COVERED BY MANAGEMENT AGREEMENT A fee of £55.00 per hour or part thereof.
- Checking smoke alarms / system for compliance WHERE NOT COVERED BY MANAGEMENT AGREEMENT A fee of £55.00 per hour or part of.
- Arrangement of a gas safety certificate WHERE NOT COVERED BY MANAGEMENT AGREEMENT Admin fee of £35 plus cost of engineers fee.
- Administration costs due to landlord aborting signed up applicant Set-up fee of £299 plus any refund due to disappointed applicant.